Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance helps pay the medical costs, lost wages, and physical rehabilitation expenses of your employees that come from a work-related injury or illness. It is always best to try and prevent accidents from occurring, but accidents are bound to happen – especially in construction!
Construction and contracting professionals understand the risks of their industry. From on-the-job accidents to unforeseen hazardous events, even the best construction worker can be the victim of workplace injury.
Workers’ compensation insurance helps to protect your construction and contracting business assets should you face a costly lawsuit or injured employee. By tailoring your insurance program, you will have the peace of mind that your business has the necessary coverage it needs.
Insurance can provide the following coverage:
- Medical expenses pertaining to the employees’ on-the-job injuries and work-related illnesses.
- Lost wages of the injured or ill employee.
- Legal fees should your employee file a lawsuit against your contracting business for their work-related injury or illness.
Talk to the professionals at Contractors Insurance Agency to learn how you can tailor your workers’ compensation to your needs.
- Tired of large audit premiums, are trained staff can help
- Certified staff to help reduce your experience modification
- Knowledgeable staff to make sure you classified correctly to avoid overcharging of premiums
- Optional Deductible(s)
- Waiver of subrogation
“The service is exceptional, the savings are tremendous & we look forward to a long & prosperous relationship. Thanks for all you’ve done! You saved us over $10,091 on our workers comp insurance.”Susan Gozdowski, Sheffield ConstructionForest View, IL