Email: [email protected]
Rachael Roller was born in Topeka, KS and resided there until college. She then moved
to Pratt, KS to pursue her associate’s degree in psychology and played on the women’s
soccer team. Rachael recently relocated to Paw Paw, Michigan. She has a 3 year old
son named Simeon. She loves sporting events and soccer is her favorite. Her favorite
teams to watch in sports are the Kansas Jayhawks and the KC Royals.
Rachael’s role is the Leader of First Impressions
- Rachael’s favorite color is blue.
- Her favorite bands are Bon Iver and The Lumineers.
- She loves going to sporting events and concerts.
- Her biggest fear is tornados.
- In college, she was the captain of the women’s sovver team.
- She loves hiking and walking nature trails.